I don’t get a lot of things about Western culture. Here are some of them:
- I don’t understand why powdered coffee creamer is still a thing.
- I don’t understand how anyone can find a man who squeezed into skinny jeans to vaguely resemble a half opened canister of Pillsbury biscuit dough “in style”.
- I don’t get the fascination with celebrities and what they’re doing.
- I don’t understand why anyone would want to play a video game to get Kanye’s mother into heaven (yea that’s a thing).
- I don’t get modern art sections in museums. Maybe you consider stacked boxes of Brillo pads “deep” but I just can’t see it being art.
- I don’t understand why people obsess over the question of if writing and books are “dead” or not.